Moi dix Mois Black Decagram
★ Thank you for 2000+ hits! I'll work harder after this~ ★ 2000+HITSありがとうございました!頑張りますよ〜 ★ Terima kasih untuk 2000+ hits! Setelah ini aku akan terus berjuang~ ★ 2000+ hits gracias! Estoy luchando! ★

Rabu, 08 Mei 2013

Trying New Style : Living Doll

Hello gals~! ♥ How are you doing? I'm so fine here!


And by the way, on this Holiday (spelled Holy Day lol), there's a thought crossing my mind like 'Oh! I want to try dollie style like Venus Angelic or something or somebody!' LOL! Yes I'm into gyaru style that is about eye enlargement and all-things-you-may-know-about-them but I want a dollie concept that is completely unnatural, plus an over-done editing that makes my face really inhuman and not natural... 

Starting with circle lenses (15 mm, pretty enlarging for my eyes because yall know that my eyes are pretty small), and then such of 'innatural lining' and over-done highlighting and contouring... and then a small pink lips... after the photoses was done, I got to edit it with MeiTu Xiuxiu and here is the result!



First, I'm a honest person. I won't edit my pics heavily without me telling you.... because it means that I lie on you about myself. Well then, I give you the example of before-after editing that I make for reach the image beyond my imagination.

You can see that I enlarge my circle lenses as well as my eyes, I highlight my nose even more, I set the brightness high, I pull in my cheek and make my chin longer and sharpened. I also make my lip smaller! 

Let's see the other pics, shall we?

I think this is the cutest lol


I look so blue.... Yes I'm blue. In real.

Silly!!!

   
Try to be cute but EPIC FAIL.

You can see how much I dollified my face >w< but please don't take it negative, because I'm really honest to you that I never edit my face this heavy. In usual pics, I just give color filters and blur my face skin because my webcam quality is so terrible that it makes 'digital freckles' on my face. 

And by the way this is without editing, just color filters ♥





I personally love this pic because I look more mature than usual :p

(And I wonder if someone will report me on Gyaru Secrets after this... lol)

And by the way this is the list of makeup I use :

♥X2 Pop Circle Lenses Green (15 mm)
♥Etude House BB Cream Collagen Moistful
♥Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder
♥No bran eyebrow pencil (brown)
♥NYX Makeup Palette One Night in Morroco (just the eyeshadow)
♥ MAC blush on
♥Lunasol Lipstick Palette
♥Etude Lip Tint Kiss Chou

Okay and jaa~~!!! Have a gooood day!


♥♥♥


2 komentar:

  1. Hi dear, I nominated you on Liebster Award!

    kindly check the post bellow

    http://shamooi.blogspot.com/2013/05/liebster-awards.html

    BalasHapus