Moi dix Mois Black Decagram
★ Thank you for 2000+ hits! I'll work harder after this~ ★ 2000+HITSありがとうございました!頑張りますよ〜 ★ Terima kasih untuk 2000+ hits! Setelah ini aku akan terus berjuang~ ★ 2000+ hits gracias! Estoy luchando! ★

Sabtu, 08 Juni 2013

♥ Blog Link Exchange? ♥

 Hello gals~
For bloggers outta here, let's do link exchange! So I can put your bloglink on my blog ♥
 I'd love to put your links on my blog~
You can use these icons~


Code :  check here



 Code : Check here

Remove the "*" from the code. 

Please tell me if you want to do an exchange link with me!

Xoxo,


8 komentar:

  1. I would love to do a link trade with you :3

    here's mine : http://yuri-no-nikki.blogspot.com/

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. OK ♥ By the way where can I get your blog thumbnail?

      Hapus
    2. I don't really know how to do a thumbnail so it's okay if you only put the link :3

      Hapus
    3. I finally found how to do it xD Check there : http://yuri-no-nikki.blogspot.fr/2013/06/blog-link-trade-3.html
      :3

      Hapus
  2. Hi! I wouldn't mind exchanging links! My button is where you would click "links" ^^ (I'd just link you there but I can't really do that...)

    My blog: http://rainbowchiffon.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Ah, how about download my thumbnail and go to design ==> add widget ==> add photo/picture and insert my link on the hotlink? I'm sorry T_T

      I'll check yours ;)

      Hapus
    2. Oh I have to use classic blogger in order for it to work! ^^ I'm sorry...

      Hapus
  3. All dealed blog-link exchange done. I'm still waiting for the next~ XD

    BalasHapus