Moi dix Mois Black Decagram
★ Thank you for 2000+ hits! I'll work harder after this~ ★ 2000+HITSありがとうございました!頑張りますよ〜 ★ Terima kasih untuk 2000+ hits! Setelah ini aku akan terus berjuang~ ★ 2000+ hits gracias! Estoy luchando! ★

Sabtu, 18 Mei 2013

Princess Universe (Mars) Review!

Hello gals~~ ♥
OK so to the point, I will review my new lenses bought from mygeolens~! Yay~! 

As you know I love outstanding color of lens, also the opaque one. Brown, black... it's just not my choice you know. Firstly I was so twisted and confused, but one of my dear friend recommend this lenses to me as he said "If you want an opaque, outstanding look, you'd better try this lenses! Yellow or pink will suit you!" But I feel, as I love red, I wanna try the red one first...

So this is some information about this lenses

As you can see, this is the design of the lenses. I picked Mars  


 Don't worry about the design picture! The rimbal ring is black I'm making sure! (And sorry, the pic of the bottle and the lenses are on my BlackBerry and the BB is brought by my mom out now... So I'll post the pics later! On few hours!) 




Manufacture : Princess
Location : Korea
Diameter : 15.00 mm 
Water Content : 52 %
Thickness : 0.20  mm 
Lens usage: 12months '

And this is! How it showed up on my (small) eyes! (Don't mind on my messed eye make please DX)

With flash
 

Without flash

Without lenses

DESIGN ★★★★☆
Though it's red and pretty outstanding but it's unbelievably looks so natural and blends well with my eye color! But, secretly, I wish for a thicker rimbal ring...

ENLARGEMENT ★★★★☆
What I expect from 15 mm circle lenses. Yes, my eyes are pretty small so of course it's very enlarging, but if you have big eyes already, I don't think if it will enlarge much... at least it would be natural-look! Sorry!

COMFY? YAY? NAY? ★★★★★
I give my 5 stars for you!! I wore this to school up to 10 hours without eyedrops and still, feel pretty good and my eye didn't get red! Pretty good, pretty good! This is what I expect! 


OK that's all~ and see you later ♥



2 komentar:

  1. Nice review <3 thanks for sharing :)

    You are invited to join my giveaway to win one imported Korean Exquisite Fashion Watch in Turquoise on my blog :

    http://www.cliche-au-lait.com/2013/05/my-first-international-giveaway.html

    XOXO, <3

    BalasHapus