Moi dix Mois Black Decagram
★ Thank you for 2000+ hits! I'll work harder after this~ ★ 2000+HITSありがとうございました!頑張りますよ〜 ★ Terima kasih untuk 2000+ hits! Setelah ini aku akan terus berjuang~ ★ 2000+ hits gracias! Estoy luchando! ★

Sabtu, 06 April 2013

Daily Gyaru Makeup Tutorial!!

Hello gals~!!  (((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))
Oh this day has come! My first Gyaru Makeup Tutorial!
This also can work with newbies (because I'm newbie, too!) because it's very simple and supppaaaa easy!
(And sorry for my weird face XD)

Are you ready~?  ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

1...2...3... HAJIME!


What You Need

~Foundie
~Powder
~Bronzer/brown eyeshadow/anything to contour
~Blush On
~Eye scotch (optional)
~Eyebrow Pencil
~Eyeshadow 
~Eye liner (preferably liquid/gel!)
~Gyarustyled falsies (Upper and bottom!
~Circle lenses (Optional but recommended)
~Lipstick
~Lipgloss


How to : 

1. Put on your circle lenses.
(Circle lenses used : X2 Pop Green [Indonesian brand])





2. Apply foundie. I use yellow-ish foundie because my skintone is very unnaturally reddish.



3. After you apply the foundie, it's obvious that you have to set the powder.


I use MAC powder. I'm not sure what kind of MAC powder I used but I use this tone



4. Shading, contouring!! 



I use this for contouring. Bronzer? Lol, why not. 


The Body Shop Bronzer!! >w< I reeeally love this bronzer!!

And this is how I contour my face : 


(Sorry for the weird face lololol)
Red part is to shade, and blue part is to highlight


5. Line your eyebrows!


Make it natural and don't apply it tooo bold!! It will look weird :v I usually use brown eyebrow pencil to keep it in line and style. 


6. Apply eye scotch! 
For a monolid like me, eye scotch is veeery important lol



7. Apply your lovely eyeshadow ♥ we will get it natural, so we just need browns and shimerry white!


Blue part for highlighting
Red pard for light brown
And black part for dark brown

And it will become like this



Smoky and cool XD


8. Line your eyes!


I should warn you : Extend down! Down! DOWN! Gyaru is identical to beautiful droppy eyes :3 

9. Falsies Area ♥

For upper lashes, I use this


Apply it gently, following the extended-down line~! 



And for bottom eyelashes, I use this!



And apply it depending on your eyeshape. Find which style is very gyaru for you and match you the best!



10. Blush blush blush~~~ /////

Pick your rosy pink blush on and apply it to your smiling cheek ♥



11. Lip Area ♥

I use lunasol lipstick palette~ 



But... WAIT! Lips need contour too!


Watch these steps to make your lips look fuller but nudy!

a) Apply the red-circled lipstick on your entire lips
b) Apply the blue-circled lipstick on the middle parts of your lips 
c) apply the green-circled part on your entire lips, then
d) apply the purple circled part on the middle parts of your lips.

And the result will be like this



AND ARE YOU READY FOR THE BEFORE-AFTER~~~?? 

BA-DUM-TSS!!

Before


After



Yay~~!! Hail the power of makeup!! >w< 

~~~~~~~~~


Thank you for reading, and God Bless! 
I hope this will help ♥

3 komentar:

  1. You're cute,I wish I had your lip shape! :O :) I like the way you write,natural and not forced. you have a new follower here :D

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Thank you so much and thanks for following too!
      By the way may I know your blog address so I can follow you back? ;)

      Hapus
  2. Komentar ini telah dihapus oleh pengarang.

    BalasHapus