Moi dix Mois Black Decagram
★ Thank you for 2000+ hits! I'll work harder after this~ ★ 2000+HITSありがとうございました!頑張りますよ〜 ★ Terima kasih untuk 2000+ hits! Setelah ini aku akan terus berjuang~ ★ 2000+ hits gracias! Estoy luchando! ★

Senin, 11 Maret 2013

Shopping Time!! + I miss my middle school days...

Hello guys! Miwa is back.☆ミ(o*・ω・)ノ

Yesterday I went shopping to a boutique on my city. The name of boutique is 'Venus Fashion'  (ノ´∀`*)ノ they have very nice and fashionable clothings and accessories (I don't know. I've visited a lot of boutiques but this one suits my preference sooo much!) If you are in Semarang, Indonesia, you may visit this address : Jalan Mataram 904 Bangkong, Semarang. Their clothings are imported from Thailand, Hongkong, and Korea ♥ 

I bought two stuffs yesterday and I'm quite satisfied!! They are very lovely!!






This one is from Thailand


This one is from Korea

I'll wear the shoes to school~ XD the flat shoes are simple yet elegant, and not too shiny so it keeps me into style~ ヾ(´・ω・`)

The top is very chic, western, and into style~~ the fabric is also very soft and stretch so it can suit a biggy bear like me lololol   ヾ(。´・_●・`。)☆


~~~~


And two days ago, I've come with an idea. Because I miss my middle school so much (I moved to another city and I rarely go back to my hometown due to busy schedule here) and I brought my middle school uniform with me as I moved to this city, I decided to wear it and take an autograph!!


Details of my makeup. Actually, though the eyelid is created good with my eyelid tape, but my lips were... ewwwww

One detail again. I prefer this one. Oh my lazy, sleepy face.

I just found out if my wig can go this cute kyaaa~~~



In reality, the skirt isn't that short. I rolled it up (hahaha) because it's very long. Its real size reachs my leg! 
And I wore shoes on the first pic hehehe~  (。´∀`)ノ
 Don't you think my uniform is cute? I found that, it IS! I always love this uniform ever since the first time I entered my middle school hahaha. 


~~~


Thank you for reading! ~(^◇^)/

2 komentar:

  1. Kya~ Kya~ Kya~ That's cute~! XD As I thought, you rolled your skirt. XD

    But I really think that you have pretty legs. I mean, hey, look at my huge-muscular calves. Well they make me looks like an athlete. =____=

    By the way, I followed your blog. Hope someday you'd visit mine too. :D

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Thank you Allice~~ XD yes, because it was veeeeeery long hahaha XD

      Your legs are good =A= my legs are full of scars...

      OK I'll follow you~!

      Hapus