Moi dix Mois Black Decagram
★ Thank you for 2000+ hits! I'll work harder after this~ ★ 2000+HITSありがとうございました!頑張りますよ〜 ★ Terima kasih untuk 2000+ hits! Setelah ini aku akan terus berjuang~ ★ 2000+ hits gracias! Estoy luchando! ★

Selasa, 04 Juni 2013

A Little Note : Blog URL Changed :3 and Hair Dyed!




Hello gals~!  ヽ(;▽;)ノ
As you can see, I changed this blog's URL to http://miwa-shinsen.blogspot.com
You still can open http://aestheticmiwa.blogspot.com but it's just about redirection to this new URL :3

I changed the blog's URL because you know, a-e-s-t-h-e-t-i-c-m-i-w-a is rather hard to read or remember, even my friends are facing difficulties to keep it in mind hahaha, so, all things would be forgotten easily. miwa-shinsen is kinda way simpler!  ( ´∀`)

And as I changed the URL, I change the theme of this blog too!  (⌒▽⌒)☆ Aesthetic is kinda more about elegance, and another covered-up things but 'Miwa Shinsen', it's just about me, my life, and anything I want to share freely :3 so it would be more suitting for my post theme. You can see how cute the design is now~!  *(*´∀`*)☆

 Uh oh~ and I want to announce something... that I dyed my hair on Saturday with Etude House Bubble in Gold Blonde!
My virgin hair, my virgin hair is gone lol! (I don't write review about this product. Just I enjoy this hairdye by myself)

Please don't mind my bare face... >.<


Yeah don't mind my bare face... I know I'm fugly :v pores everywhere lol  (°◇°;)

My hair isn't bleached so even if the hairdye was gold but it turns yellowish brown to me, kinda cool! ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ Oh, and there was something funny happened when I 'bubble' my hair. I'm pretty 'ndeso' so I thought 'Why the color doesn't come out?' so I waited for 1,5 HOURS LOLOLOL. And three hours later I was just kinda 'WHOAAA!!!' because my hair is totally stand out! Hey, I'm still a student and how would it be if teachers find out :v

Ah, yes this is enough for today~ and see yaa~!! 。◕‿◕。


6 komentar:

  1. I really like your blog design ^.^

    how about following each other??

    greetz, lenie
    strawberrysweetprincess.blogspot.nl

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Thank you!
      Yes, of course why not! But now I come from mobile phone. I'll follow you when I come with PC!

      Hapus
  2. Wow! I love your new blog design! And sometimes a change is needed! I actually changed my blog's url recently. :)

    How you don't mind me following you here!

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Thank you! Yes... A little change of concept is also needed, because peoples get bored easily XDD

      Thank you! And I'll follow back :)

      Hapus
  3. hello i have seen your blogand i liked it. if you are interested visit http://freeadvertisewebsite.your-talk.com/ and add your site there. You gain visitors i gain traffic,, thank you!

    BalasHapus
  4. please follow back :]

    reistilldoll.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus