Moi dix Mois Black Decagram
★ Thank you for 2000+ hits! I'll work harder after this~ ★ 2000+HITSありがとうございました!頑張りますよ〜 ★ Terima kasih untuk 2000+ hits! Setelah ini aku akan terus berjuang~ ★ 2000+ hits gracias! Estoy luchando! ★

Sabtu, 23 Februari 2013

My New Song Cover : DELUHI - Vivid Place (Acoustic Piano & Vocal ver.)

Hello Aesties~!! ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

This is my newest covering (●´∀`●)
I put so much effort! This is my first time to play a metal song with a very soooooft piano playing hahaha ヽ(;▽;)ノ

I change the screamo part to lyrical singing version and it seemed awkward ( ̄ー ̄)

Anyway please listen, and give constructive critics!! Thank you!!









2 komentar:

  1. I was surprised in the beginning of the song, your voice bassy, like a boys/men voice... LOL
    but in the chorus (Im not sure about it, but yea around 0:50) u surprising me again
    I love your voice colour, and I love to hear your breath between the lyric. it bring a Passion to the song

    nice cover

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Hey sorry for late in reply Mas >.<

      That's the tone of my voice... I can go girly but it will sound not natural and cheesy oops!

      Thank you very much ♥

      And btw, someday, let's make a work together lol

      Thank you <3

      Hapus